Directory of attractions - Draycote Water Country Park
- Attraction name
- Draycote Water Country Park
Set in the heart of Warwickshire, Draycote Water near to Rugby offers a 5 mile paved perimeter road to walk/cycle, water sports, fishing, wetlands, nature trails and bird hides.
Set in the heart of Warwickshire, Draycote Water near to Rugby offers water sports, fishing, wetlands, nature trails and bird hides. The Country Park covers 21 acres on the southern side of Draycote Water.
Watch the sailing activities on the reservoir and view the surrounding countryside with the open slopes being popular for walking and kite flying. Wheelchair access. Dogs are not allowed around the 5 mile perimeter, but they are welcome in the country park.
Access to Reservoir Road (owned by Severn Trent) for cycling and walking.
The newly refurbished, fully accessible Visitor Centre, café and shop re-opened in April 2013. The country park also features a brand-new play area together with sheltered picnic tables.
Draycote Water Fishery is open for fly fishing. For more information on fishing at Draycote telephone: 01788 812018.
- Free entry (charge for car park)
- Opening times
- The site is open every day from dawn until dusk, except for Christmas Day.
- Dogs only allowed in the meadow. No dogs permitted on the reservoir perimeter path.
- 01788 811107
- Draycote Water
- Kites Hardwick
- CV23 8AB
- £2.50 for 2 hours, £ 3.50 all day.
- Bus services
- Bus no. 63/64/64A from Rugby, please check timetable as not all services stop at Draycote Water
- Nearest station
- Distance to station (miles)