Directory of Attractions - Rugby Art Gallery and Museum
- Attraction name
- Rugby Art Gallery and Museum
In line with the Government announcement, Rugby Art Gallery and Museum remains closed to the public. Please follow our social media channels for further information relating to when we will be reopening. We thank you for your continuted support and look forward to seeing you all soon.
The art gallery and museum has a programme of between four and six temporary exhibitions a year, one of which is drawn from the Rugby collection.
In addition the social history gallery hosts two to three exhibitions each year drawn from the museum's fascinating social history collection.
The archaeology gallery offers visitors the chance to see artefacts from local excavations in the form of a street scene. It showcases artefacts from the Romano-British town of Tripontium, located very close to Rugby.
The art gallery and museum holds regular activities and events suitable for children, families and adults. There is always something exciting going on in the school holidays, and the under-fives are catered for too, with Little Discoveries sessions every week.
Rugby Visitor Centre is located in the foyer of Rugby Art Gallery and Museum, and is the first point of call for visitors to Rugby. The building also houses the World Rugby Hall of Fame and Rugby Library.
- Free entry
- Opening times
- Tue-Fri 10:00-16:45; Sat 10:00-15:45; Bank Holidays (excluding Christmas and New Year) 10:00-15:45; Sun and Mon CLOSED. Closed every day between 12:45-13:30 to allow for cleaning.
- Fully accessible. Smooth flooring and lifts to all floors. Ramp to front of building. Accessible toilet.
- No dogs except assistance dogs
- 01788 533201
- Little Elborow Street
- CV21 3BZ
- Bus services
- All services stop in Rugby town centre.
- Nearest station
- Distance to station (miles)