Rugby's blue plaques - Original Town Hall
- Original Town Hall
The first town hall built in 1857 housed coun cil offices, sessions, courtrooms, assembly room and market hall/corn exchange. In 1900 it moved, to be replaced by private businesses. As a cinema in 1921 the building became fire damaged and was then bought by Woolworths. Only three bay windows of the 1919 extension remain above.
- 31-32 High Street