Rugby's blue plaques - Louisa Daniell
- Louisa Daniell
Founder of the first Soldiers’ Home in Aldershot. Born in Bath, Louisa married Frederick in 1833 and came to Rugby as a widow in 1849 to educate her son at Rugby School. In 1857 her missionary work began. She opened a mission hall in Pailton in 1860, followed by one in Hillmorton a year later.
- 21 Bilton Road