Food and drink - Gloria and Lil's at the Toolshed Café
- Gloria and Lil's at the Toolshed Café
Gloria and Lil’s is a cosy park coffee shop. They love home cooking and baking using great ingredients.
They use local suppliers to serve a really simple menu:
- Full coffee/tea and cold drinks menu
- Homemade granola
- Big salads
- Loaded sandwiches
- A plethora of cakes, freshly baked with love.
They’ve been ‘food trucking’ about the Midlands and beyond in their two beloved food trucks, Gloria and Lil, for some time now. They’re proud to have warmed the cockles and nourished the tummies of many a marathon spectator, classic car enthusiast and foodie festival goer with their locally roasted, independently sourced coffee and proper tea as well as homemade cakes, hearty soups and awesome sandwiches which are all home-made, with love.
Pop in anytime for a cuppa and a treat at The Tool Shed Cafe in Caldecott Park.
Winter opening may vary as Caldecott Park closes at dusk.
Available for private hire. Gloria and Lil are available for outdoor events large and small.
- Opening hours
- 10.00am- 6.00pm Monday to Sunday. Closed Christmas Day. Open Boxing Day 11.00am - 2.00pm
- Caldecott Park
- Lancaster Road
- CV21 2QN
- 07879 813832
Fully accessible. All one one level with smooth flooring. Accessible toilet.
- On street or Newbold Road Car Park (charges apply)
- Bus services
- All buses stop on North Street, just outside the park.
- Nearest station
- Distance from station
- 0.7 miles