Rugby visitor centre
Rugby Visitor Centre
Rugby Visitor Centre has all the information you need to make your visit to the birthplace of the game one to remember.
We aim to offer a friendly, welcoming and fully accessible experience for everyone.
We have a well stocked shop offering gifts and souvenirs which reflect The Rugby Town, the museum and art gallery and the World Rugby Hall of Fame. We also stock plenty of rugby souvenirs, so come along and see what we have to offer.
We are located in the heart of town, in the foyer of Rugby Library, Art Gallery and Museum and the World Rugby Hall of Fame. Our helpful team can help you plan your trip, from where to visit to where to stay. All of our current members of staff have achieved World Host customer service recognition and will always go the extra mile to assist our visitors.
We offer the following services:
- Bus timetables, public transport information and local Ordnance Survey maps
- Brochures on local, regional and national attractions
- Information and tickets for a variety of local events
- Help and information with accommodation booking and food and drink venues
- National Express and Eurolines tickets and local coach companies bookings
- Day trips to watch rugby matches
- Bespoke town walking tours led by our volunteer Town Guides
- A wide range of quality gifts and souvenirs
- Theatre Tokens and discounted tickets for Drayton Manor Park