Rugby Visitor Centre
Rugby Visitor Centre has all the information you need to make your visit to the birthplace of the game one to remember. We aim to offer a friendly, welcoming and fully accessible experience for everyone.
We have a well-stocked shop with souvenirs of The Rugby Town and Museum and Art Gallery themed gifts. We also stock plenty of rugby souvenirs, from balls to rugby tops. You can also buy online and arrange Click & Collect.
We are located in the heart of town, in the foyer of Rugby Art Gallery, Museum and Library. Our helpful team can help you plan your trip, from where to visit to where to stay. All of our current members of staff have achieved World Host customer service recognition and will always go the extra mile to assist our visitors.
We offer the following services:
- Information and tickets for a variety of local events and activities
- Brochures on local, regional and national attractions
- Information on local accommodation and food and drink venues
- Bus timetables, public transport information and local Ordnance Survey maps
- National Express and local coach companies bookings
- A wide range of quality gifts and souvenirs
- Theatre Tokens
Bank Holidays 10:00-16:00
COVID-19 safety measures apply. There are hand sanitising stations throughout the building and regular cleaning is in place. In the interest of safety of staff and visitors, we ask visitors to wear a face mask if possible.
Contact us on:
T: 01788 533217