Hall of Fame terms and conditions
- Tickets can be amended in regards to date and time by calling The Visitor Centre on 01788 533217.
- In the event of lost tickets then the person who booked the tickets will be required to provide proof of ID upon attendance.
- On arrival at the World Rugby Hall of Fame, your ticket will be checked at the point of entry.
Hall of Fame Terms and Conditions:
- Tickets booked online are only valid for the date selected at the time of booking (your ticket will not work on any other day).
- A ticket will detail the maximum number of people allowed in that booking
- A ticket will be required for entry into the Hall of Fame, hereafter referred to as ‘the Attraction’
- Children under 12 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
- Tickets booked online will be emailed directly to the email address provided upon registration
- The management of the World Rugby Hall of Fame reserves the right to refuse admission for any reason, including the Attraction reaching full capacity.
- If The Attraction is temporarily closed due to inclement weather or for other unexpected reasons, we will endeavour to transfer your booking to a preferred alternative date subject to availability.
- You may delete your account at any time by e-mailing email@example.com
About the Website
- Details on this website are kept as accurate as possible, but the World Rugby Hall of Fame, in conjunction with Rugby Borough Council cannot be held responsible for any errors, subsequent alterations or inconvenience arising from them.
- Visitors are advised that for technical, operational and other reasons beyond our control, any activity, attraction or show may be closed or otherwise unavailable at any time.