Plan your visit
We have been working hard to reopen in a safe and responsible way for our visitors and staff.
A one-way system is in operation around the building. Social distancing floor markers are in place to guide you. Please do not visit if you feel unwell.
We have taken extra hygiene measures throughout the building:
- Hand sanitiser stations
- Enhanced cleaning regimes
- Contactless payment in the shop
Inside the attraction
- We encourage visitors to sanitise hands on entrance and exit
- Disposable gloves will be available to customers wishing to use them
- A one-way system is in place. The space has been divided in Zone 1 and Zone 2. Each area should take approximately half an hour to visit. Please refrain from accessing zones if not clear. We thank you for your co-operation
- Enhanced cleaning of the exhibition’s touch screens will be in place in between visits
- Audio guides will be sanitised immediately after use and will be quarantined for a period of at least 72 hours. We encourage visitors to plug in their own earphones
The Visitor Centre shop will be open, restricted access measures will apply. Visitors to the shop are required to wear face coverings by law. From Saturday 8th August, face coverings will be compulsory in all our spaces.
When you book a ticket online, you will be required to register on our booking system. This is essential for you to receive your ticket and to manage future bookings, should you wish to re-visit. Furthermore, in line with government guidance, the personal details you provide as part of booking may be used to support the NHS Track and Trace process. Read our Privacy Notice.
If you book in person with a member of staff, you will be offered a system registration for the purposes outlined above. Should you wish to decline, we will only record essential contact tracing details; these will be kept for 21 days to ensure they can be passed on to the NHS Track and Trace scheme if necessary.