Plan your visit
Admission charges are:
- Adults: £6.00 (Annual Pass available)*
- Concessions: £5.00 (Annual Pass available)*
- Children aged 5 - 17: £3.00 (Annual Pass available)*
- Family of 4 (including at least one paying adult): £15.00
- Children under 5 free of charge
- Groups of 10 or more people: £5.00 per person. Other group packages are available
- Schools programme available.
- 10% discount available at on-site Maia Cafe for World Rugby Hall of Fame ticket holders.
Please note Kids go Free to the World Rugby Hall of Fame from 19 July - 2 September 2019. This cannot be pre-booked online. Simply turn up on the day or call the Visitor Centre on (01788) 533217.
*The World Rugby Hall of Fame Annual Pass
*Single tickets are eligible for an upgrade to an Annual Pass at no extra cost, allowing re-admission to the World Rugby Hall of Fame for a period of 12 months from first date of visit. To obtain an Annual Pass you must go to the Visitor Centre desk on the day of your visit to register.
Proof of identification will be required on re-admission. Single admission, non-discounted tickets are eligible for Annual Pass upgrades. Group and special offer tickets will not be valid for an Annual Pass.